Thursday, February 14, 2008

Early Spring Break

After having written a record number of papers in the last few weeks, staying up too late and getting too little sleep, while simultaneously trying to juggle a world of miscellaneous tasks, I find myself all burnt up and in serious need for a break… which couldn’t have come at a more convenient time. All packed up and heading down South for an eternity of ten days that’s way too short to try and get enough of Richmond but long enough for me to wish that I had never moved up North…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation! Sounds like you really deserve one. :-)

Nika said...

I am not sure whether I deserve it or not (as the famous saying goes, you get exactly what you deserve, no more and no less)but I really need this break, if for nothing else, at least to be able to put things in a positive perspective.

Thanks for the comment :)